The 7 Day Surf Safari
Our 7day/6 night Surf Safari will have you discovering the best of the east coast, from amazing beaches, awesome national parks and must see attractions. ASA will take you off the beaten track to enjoy nature’s beauty in all its glory without all the tourists!
We’re going to surf from the Gold Coast to beautiful Coffs Harbour. Then we return back to the Gold Coast on the last day. We will spend our nights on the Tweed Coast, Byron Bay, Evans Head and Coffs Harbour.
Let us know If you have a bucket list wave along this stretch of Coast. We will make sure to surf it! Join us for this surf safari adventure of a lifetime!
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Activity Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Moderate
Group Size Medium Group
Join us for an adventure of a lifetime!
On the 7 day surf safari we will be surfing from the Gold Coast to beautiful Coffs Harbour and return back to the Gold Coast on the last day. We will be spending our nights on the Tweed coast, Byron Bay, Evans Head and Coffs Harbour.
Let us know If you have a bucket list wave along this stretch of coast and we will make sure we surf it!
- 6 night’s beachfront accommodation in shared cabins & tents (All bedding supplied)
- 10 x 2 hr surfing lessons including surf/yoga warm up
- Lots of FREE surf time and surf guiding with coaching
- Surfboard and wetsuit (Not that you will need a wetsuit as the water is warm all year round)
- 6 x continental breakfast, 7 x healthy lunch, 6 x Dinner (2 x Aussie BBQ)
- Professional photo package
- Morning yoga
- Optional head out on the town for a party
- Choice of different surf spots
- Transport to and from in one of our luxury minibuses
- Lighthouse tour, rainforest walk, skateboarding, stand up paddle boarding, fishing and a host of optional activities
- Campfire jam! Bring your musical instruments!!
- Surf with the dolphins
- Whale spotting
- Visit must see sights and attractions
- Memories to last a lifetime
ALL ITINERARIES CAN BE CUSTOMISED TO SUIT YOUR GROUPS NEEDS AND REQUIREMENTS!!
The 7 Day Surf Safari – On the first day we meet everyone at the North Burleigh Surf Club –(293 The Esplanade Miami) at 8.30am. You will be dropped back here at approximately 3 pm on the last day depending on how good the surf is.
All itineraries are subject to change. A normal day spent with the ASA crew can consist of any of the following depending on the group’s requests.
- Morning Yoga
- 2 x surf lessons or 2 x guided surfs
- All meals
- Visits to must see sites and some sightseeing tours
- Night time chilling by the campfire
- Activities such as skateboarding, slacklining, fishing, guided nature walks, dolphin & whale spotting,
kayaking, stand up paddle boarding, volleyball, campfire music sessions or just chilling out reading a book.
- 6 night’s beachfront accommodation in shared cabins & tents (Comfortable mattress supplied)
What to Bring?
- Sleeping bag & Pillow
- Beach Towel
- Sun Hat
- Comfortable clothing for after surfing
- Comfortable shoes for sightseeing
- Your spirit of adventure