Take your surfing to the next level! Using some of the latest technology, ASA’s advanced surf coaching sessions, run by former WQS pro surfer Clayton Nienaber, are for those of you who want to rip!
- Group Lesson
- Private 1 to 1 Lessons
Stop looking at the waves and get out on the water!
What better place to learn how to surf than the iconic Gold Coast? This is a must-do experience and something you will be able to brag about for years to come.
The Gold Coast is a surfer’s paradise, with perfect waves for beginners and world-class waves for the advanced surfer.
Our most popular classes are group lessons. Experience the thrill as you learn surfing, have a laugh and make new friends. With a maximum of five students per instructor, you get lots of attention. We teach you the best techniques and tips to get you surfing all the way to the beach.
Group bookings are perfect for large families, work groups, corporate functions, and school groups. We also run team-building exercises customised to your group’s needs. So if you have a large group, ASA have got you covered.
All our coaches/surf instructors are fully accredited and qualified. We only handpick the best of the best — passionate and fun-loving people with the knowledge and experience to teach you all you need to know, and of course get you surfing all the way to the beach. (Our success rate is 100%, by the way.)
- For your morning surf lesson please meet us at the North Burleigh Surf Club 293 The Esplanade Miami at 8:30 am for your FREE transfer to the best learn to surf beach on the day!
- For your afternoon surf lesson please meet us at the North Burleigh Surf Club 293 The Esplanade Miami at 12pm for your FREE transfer to the best learn to surf beach on the day!
- Please advise 24 hours prior to your surf lesson if you wish to meet us at the surfing location by calling 1300 499 617
- Please note all of our group surf lessons and camps require a minimum of 4 guests booked into run on any given day.
- Please note we are licensed at a number of surfing locations and will pick the best beach for learning to surf for your lesson depending on the conditions on the day!
- Two-hour surf lesson
- FREE photos
- 20-minute surf/yoga warm-up
- Ocean safety and awareness
- All equipment
- Dolphin and whale spotting
- An epic time!
- Comfortable clothing
- Bottle of water