Spend the day on the water at two of the most beautiful locations on the coast! Learn to surf in the morning and SUP in the afternoon.
Enjoy surfing and koalas!
The Australiana Package includes a two-hour surf lesson and entrance to Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary. This is one must-do experience on the Gold Coast that you will never forget!
Learn to surf in the morning, and visit one of the Gold Coast’s most popular tourist destinations. With over 1000 native animals, the sanctuary is home to one of the world’s largest collections of Australian wildlife. To enhance your experience even more, you see many of our iconic species in their natural habitat. In addition, you get to be face-to-face with extraordinary wildlife in exciting daily shows and hands-on encounters.
Finally, you can cuddle a koala, feed kangaroos and take a photo holding a crocodile. Or even discover Lost Valley — a forgotten world where you can interact with exotic species! With free-flying birds and exotic reptiles, just to name a few, Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary is a holiday must-do!
- For your Australiana Package please meet us at the North Burleigh Surf Club 293 The Esplanade Miami at 8:30 am for your FREE transfer to the best learn to surf beach on the day! Please note we will drop you at the Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary at 12pm ready for lunch and some exploring. (You will have to transfer yourself back to your accommodation once you have finished at the sanctuary. We recommend utilising the bus transport that stops out the front of the sanctuary.
- Please advise 24 hours prior to your surf lesson if you wish to meet us at the surfing location by calling 1300 499 617
- Please note we are licensed at a number of surfing locations and will pick the best beach for learning to surf for your lesson depending on the conditions on the day!
- Please note all of our group surf lessons and camps require a minimum of 4 guests booked into run on any given day.
- 20-minute surf/yoga warm-up
- A free photo package of your surfing highlights
- Free transfers to the surfing location on the day
- All surfing equipment
Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
- Lunch at CWS
- Kangaroo and lorikeet feeding
- Australiana Sheep Show
- Free Flight Bird Show
- Aboriginal Dance Show
- An experience of a lifetime
- Comfortable clothing
- Hat and a bottle of water