Let us introduce you to the most unique, specialised and exciting experience on the Gold Coast! Experience the thrill of learning to surf, and then ride your own jet ski.
THE 10-DAY BACKPACKER'S SURFING ADVENTURE
SYDNEY TO BRISBANE
BRISBANE TO SYDNEY
- Per Surfer
This surfing and backpacking adventure is an amazing experience!
There is no better way to enjoy your time in Australia than riding waves in the sun and having fun! Come and live your dream of life on the beach with us as a surfer.
Immerse yourself in the Australian way of life, pick up new skills, and visit must-see attractions, national parks and hidden gems along the way.
This backpacker’s package includes beachfront accommodation, surfing lessons and morning yoga, as well as delicious meals and Aussie BBQ. We also offer optional adventures such as lighthouse tours, rainforest walks or skateboarding, just to name a few. Our transport in luxury minibusses will get us to different surf spots and must-see sights and attractions. Surf with dolphins, watch whales, enjoy a campfire jam and make memories to last a lifetime! A professional photo package is included to register the memories with your new friends.
Our 10 day/9 nights Backpackers Australian Surfing Adventure will give you an experience you will hold on to for a lifetime! Travel from Sydney to Brisbane and learn how to surf with friends whilst checking out some of Australia’s best coastline.Immerse yourself in the Australian way of life, pick up new skills, visit must see attractions, national parks and hidden gems along the way.
- For your 10 day backpackers surfing adventure, if starting in Sydney please meet us at the Sydney Coach Terminal. Address: 810 George St, Haymarket NSW 2000 at 9am. If traveling from Brisbane please meet us at the Brisbane coach terminal situated at the parklands side of Roma train station at 9am . If you are joining us from the Gold Coast please meet us at the North Burleigh Surf Club 293 The Esplanade Miami at 10:30 am for your FREE transfer to the surf camp.
- Please advise 24 hours prior to your surf camp if you wish to meet us at the surf camp location by calling 1300 499 617
- Please advise if you have any dietary requirements at the time of booking. Also if you have any pre existing medical conditions.
All itineraries are subject to change. A normal day spent with the ASA crew can consist of any of the following depending on the group’s requests.
- Nine nights beachfront accommodation in shared cabins and tents
- Morning yoga
- Ten two-hour surf lessons including surf/yoga warm-up
- All meals (9 x continental breakfast, 7 x healthy lunch, 9 x dinner)
- Visits to must-see sites and some sightseeing tours
- Nighttime chilling by the campfire
- Professional photo package
- Whale spotting
- Activities such as skateboarding, slacklining, fishing, guided nature walks, dolphin and whale spotting, kayaking, stand-up paddleboarding, volleyball, campfire music sessions or just chilling out reading a book
- 9 night’s beachfront accommodation in shared cabins & tents (Comfortable mattress supplied)
- Sleeping bag and pillow
- Comfortable clothing
- Hat and a refillable bottle of water
- Musical instruments
- Your sense of adventure