Enjoy morning and afternoon yoga sessions daily. Furthermore, meditation, massage, cultural activities and Balinese ceremonies are part of the program as well.
5-DAY SURF ADVENTURE
SURF, RELAX, MAKE NEW FRIENDS AND HAVE THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE.
- Per Surfer
Explore the NSW Coast!
Discover the quiet estuaries, charming villages, gorgeous beaches and World Heritage wilderness surrounding this north coast gem. The Tweed Coast has something for everyone.
We immerse ourselves in the diverse cultural experience that is Byron Bay, with people from all walks of life calling Byron home. It is a melting pot of surfers, hippies, artists and the rich and famous, creating a unique atmosphere. From mountain backdrops, amazing beaches, fine food, and racy nightlife, Byron has adventures for everyone.
We like to describe Evans Head as the jewel in the crown of NSW. Located 1 hour south of Byron, this is a scenic fishing village located on the banks of the Evans River. In this spot, we get uncrowded waves to surf all day long.
On our way back up the coast, we spend some time around the Tweed Coast. This is truly a surfer’s paradise littered with endless beautiful beaches to make our surf adventure something unique.
If you’re looking for a weekend experience to have some fun in the ocean, practice some yoga and make new friends, this package is for you.
Our 2 day surf yoga camp is set on the beautiful Tweed Coast, a secret surfing paradise packed with great surfing beaches. Get back to nature and experience the great outdoors camping in tents a stone’s throw from the waters edge of the beautiful Fingal Head Beach.
Discover the quiet estuaries, charming villages, gorgeous beaches and world heritage wilderness surrounding this north coast gem. The Tweed Coast has something for everyone.
Our 2 day surfing yoga escape will have you up and riding all the way to the beach at some of the most beautiful beaches in the world. All surf lessons are run by our fully accredited surf coaches and designed for beginners through to advanced.
All itineraries are subject to change. A normal day spent with the ASA crew can consist of any of the following depending on the group’s requests.
- Morning yoga
- Seven two-hour surf lessons including surf/yoga warm-up
- All meals (4 x continental breakfast, 5 x healthy lunch, 4 x dinner)
- Visits to must-see sites and some sightseeing tours
- Nighttime chilling by the campfire
- Professional photo package
- Whale spotting
- Activities such as skateboarding, slacklining, fishing, guided nature walks, dolphin and whale spotting, kayaking, stand-up paddleboarding, volleyball, campfire music sessions or just chilling out reading a book
- 1 night beach front camping in tents at the beautiful Fingal Head (Everything supplied except your sleeping bag & pillow)
- Please meet us at the North Burleigh Surf Club 293 The Esplanade Miami at 8:30 am for your FREE transfer to the surf camp.
- Please advise 24 hours prior to your surf camp if you wish to meet us at the surf camp location by calling 1300 499 617
- Please advise if you have any dietary requirements at the time of booking. Also if you have any pre existing medical conditions.
- Sleeping bag and pillow
- Hat and a refillable bottle of water
- Musical instruments
- Your sense of adventure