Come surf and discover the beautiful Tweed Coast. Surf all day, make new friends and enjoy everything this world has to offer.
- Per Surfer
Immerse yourself in the Australian way of life!
Discover the quiet estuaries, charming villages, gorgeous beaches and World Heritage wilderness surrounding the north coast of New South Wales. There is something for everyone.
Join us for an adventure of a lifetime!
Our 7-day/6-night Surf Safari takes you to discover the best of the east coast, from amazing beaches and awesome national parks to must-see attractions. ASA takes you off the beaten track to enjoy nature’s beauty in all its glory without all the tourists!
We surf from the Gold Coast to beautiful Coffs Harbour. Then we return back to the Gold Coast on the last day. We spend our nights on the Tweed Coast, Byron Bay, Evans Head and Coffs Harbour.
Let us know if you have a bucket-list wave along this stretch of coast, and we’ll make sure to surf it! Join us for this surf adventure of a lifetime!
- Join us for an adventure of a lifetime!
- On the 7 day surf safari we will be surfing from the Gold Coast to beautiful Coffs Harbour and return back to the Gold Coast on the last day.
- We will be spending our nights on the Tweed coast, Byron Bay, Evans Head and Coffs Harbour.
- Let us know If you have a bucket list wave along this stretch of coast and we will make sure we surf it!
- For group bookings we are super flexible with our itinerary so anything or anywhere is possible.
- 6 night’s beachfront accommodation in shared cabins & tents (Comfortable mattress supplied)
All itineraries are subject to change. A normal day spent with the ASA crew can consist of any of the following depending on the group’s requests.
- Six nights beachfront accommodation in shared cabins and tents
- Morning yoga
- Ten two-hour surf lessons including surf/yoga warm-up
- All meals (6 x continental breakfast, 7 x healthy lunch, 6 x dinner)
- Visits to must-see sites and some sightseeing tours
- Nighttime chilling by the campfire
- Professional photo package
- Whale spotting
- Activities such as skateboarding, slacklining, fishing, guided nature walks, dolphin and whale spotting, kayaking, stand-up paddleboarding, volleyball, campfire music sessions or just chilling out reading a book
- For your 7 day surf safari please meet us at the North Burleigh Surf Club 293 The Esplanade Miami at 8:30 am for your FREE transfer to the surf camp.
- Please advise 24 hours prior to your surf camp if you wish to meet us at the surf camp location by calling 1300 499 617
- Please advise if you have any dietary requirements at the time of booking. Also if you have any pre existing medical conditions.
- Sleeping bag and pillow
- Comfortable clothing
- Hat and a refillable bottle of water
- Musical instruments
- Your sense of adventure.