Enjoy morning and afternoon yoga sessions daily. Furthermore, meditation, massage, cultural activities and Balinese ceremonies are part of the program as well.
2-DAYS SURF YOGA CAMP
HAVE SOME FUN IN THE OCEAN, PRACTICE SOME YOGA AND MAKE NEW FRIENDS!
- Surfer Join into group!
Come surf and discover the beautiful Tweed Coast
Discover the quiet estuaries, charming villages, gorgeous beaches and World Heritage wilderness surrounding this north coast gem. The Tweed Coast has something for everyone.
This surf and yoga escape gets you up and riding all the way to the beach. Visit some of the most beautiful places in the world! Our fully accredited surf coaches designed all our surf lessons for beginners through to advanced.
This package includes one night of beachfront camping in tents, surf lessons, morning yoga, and delicious meals. We also offer optional activities such as skateboarding, fishing, and rainforest walks, just to name a few. We offer transport in luxury minibusses, as well as the equipment. Surf with the dolphins, watch whales and enjoy a campfire jam. The best part: You can have all these lifetime memories registered in a professional photo package.
If you’re looking for a weekend experience to have some fun in the ocean, practice some yoga and make new friends, this package is for you.
Our 2 day surf yoga camp is set on the beautiful Tweed Coast, a secret surfing paradise packed with great surfing beaches. Get back to nature and experience the great outdoors camping in tents a stone’s throw from the waters edge of the beautiful Fingal Head Beach.
Discover the quiet estuaries, charming villages, gorgeous beaches and world heritage wilderness surrounding this north coast gem. The Tweed Coast has something for everyone.
Our 2 day surfing yoga escape will have you up and riding all the way to the beach at some of the most beautiful beaches in the world. All surf lessons are run by our fully accredited surf coaches and designed for beginners through to advanced.
- For your 2 day surf yoga camp please meet us at the North Burleigh Surf Club 293 The Esplanade Miami at 8:30 am for your FREE transfer to the surf camp.
- Please advise 24 hours prior to your surf camp if you wish to meet us at the surf camp location by calling 1300 499 617
- Please advise if you have any dietary requirements at the time of booking. Also if you have any pre existing medical conditions.
- Please note all of our group surf lessons and camps require a minimum of 4 guests booked into run on any given day.
All itineraries are subject to change. A normal day spent with the ASA crew can consist of any of the following depending on the group’s requests.
- Morning Yoga
- Two surf lessons or two guided surfs
- All meals (1 x continental breakfast, 2 x healthy lunch, 1 x Aussie BBQ Dinner)
- Visits to must-see sites and some sightseeing tours
- Nighttime chilling by the campfire
- Activities such as skateboarding, slacklining, fishing, guided nature walks, dolphin and whale spotting, kayaking, stand-up paddleboarding, volleyball, campfire music sessions or just chilling out reading a book
- 1 night beach front camping in tents at the beautiful Fingal Head (Everything supplied except your sleeping bag & pillow)
- Sleeping bag and pillow
- Comfortable clothing
- Hat and a refillable bottle of water
- Musical instruments
- Your sense of adventure.