YOGA RETREAT – BALI
Bali Yoga Retreat at the Purnati Centre
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Activity Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Challenging
Sue Hawkins and Australian Surfing Adventures are pleased to announce a new Bali Yoga Retreat being held at the Purnati Retreat Centre
- The week is designed to allow time for you to rejuvenate, deeply relax and reconnect at a deeper level.
- The retreat offers you a sacred space to simply allow time to unfold without any pressure or demands … a time just for you!
- Return airport transfers to and from the retreat
- Single or twin share accommodation for 6 days/5 nights
- Twice daily yoga and meditation sessions
- Yoga Nidra guided deep relaxation
- 6 x breakfast/brunches
- 4 x dinners at the retreat
- 1x purification ritual at Balinese temple
- 1 x 1-hour full relaxing massage
- 1 x Balinese cooking class
- 1 x Agnihotra ritual
Purnati provides comfortable accommodation for 16 guests in four two-story Lumbungs.
The Lumbungs are modern wooden structures inspired by a classic Balinese rice barn.
Built with traditional materials for both interiors and exteriors, each room has A/C, ceiling fan and generous en-suite bathrooms.
Each bedroom is accessed by a private outdoor stairwell-entrance.
The first floors have private balconies.