GOLD COAST SURF & YOGA ISLAND EXPERIENCE
3 DAY SURF & YOGA CAMP
GROUPS OF 4+ FROM $799.00
“Yoga is a light, which once lit will never dim.
The better your practice the brighter the flame”
B.K.S Iyengar: YOGA THE PATH TO HOLISTIC HEALTH
Step away from the daily grind, disconnect from technology and reconnect your Body and Mind with Spirit.
Our camp is located on the beautiful South Stradbroke Island at Couran Cove Resort. We will stay in eco-friendly villas with a tranquil & tropical surrounding.
All meals are lovingly prepared by one of our amazing chefs. Please advise of any dietary requirements at the time of booking and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Our camp is a beautiful spot to experience your yoga journey, relax by the beach and take a bush walk. Deepen your connection with yourself and the world around you.
At the camp, participants and teachers embark on a powerful and transformative journey. Allow yourself to relax and feel renewed. Overcome physical, mental, and emotional obstacles. Feel recharged and inspired. You will gain the knowledge and learn practical yoga tips to apply to the daily life. All this in a location that is uplifting, set amongst incomparable nature; one of the most breathtaking spots on the planet, Gold Coast, Australia.
After a mornings Yoga, it’s now time to learn to surf on the beautiful beaches of the Gold Coast. For beginners we offer 1 lesson daily, for intermediate surfers we offer surf guiding and coaching with video analysis available. For advanced surfers, we offer the most extensive coaching service with our legendary coach Clayton Nienaber who used to coach the South African team and the likes of Jordy Smith and co. Advanced coaching can be customed to suit your needs and is an extra cost.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Activity Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
Group Size Medium Group
Our 3 day WEEKEND Gold Coast Surf and Yoga Camp is perfectly designed to lift your Soul and make you feel grounded and supported by the Earth.
- Yoga and meditation
- Chakra activation
- Optional Sunday excursion to Burleigh Heads headland to enjoy drumming,
fire shows and dancing (On departure days only)
- Healthy meals, breakfast, lunch and dinner (All dietary requirements are catered for)
- Learning to surf on one of Australia’s most picturesque & untouched beaches
- Surf guiding
- 2 nights shared accommodation in a eco villa
- Use of all resort facilities including the pool, kayaks, SUP’s, Tennis courts, Squash, Basketball, Volleyball and much more
- Airport transfers
- Ferry transfers
- 60min morning yoga and meditation
- 60min afternoon yoga and meditation (optional extra)
- Healthy meals breakfast, lunch and dinner(all dietary requirements are catered for)
- Unlimited herbal teas, fruits and snacks throughout the day
- Intro opening and closing circles
- 3 x 2hr surfing lessons
- Or 3 x 2hr Guided free surfs with coaching
- Surfboard and wetsuit
- All bedding
- Choice of different surf spots
- 3 days bike hire
- Transport to and from in one of our air-conditioned luxury mini bus
- Memories to last a life time
- Professional surfing photo package
- Boomerang throwing lesson
EXTRA DAYS CAN BE ADDED TO THIS PACKAGE UPON REQUEST. PHONE 1300 499 617 TO INQUIRE!
(If you have a group of any size we can custom the camp to suit your specific requirements)
OPTIONAL EXTRAS – Massage
– Any Gold Coast sight seeing or tours
– Extra surf lessons
– Please enquire about anything else you may need
Your accommodation at the surf camp is in self-contained eco villas which are part of Couran Cove Resort with 2 – 4 people per room there is plenty of room. All the eco villas have 2+ bedrooms, a kitchen, bathroom and a common area to chill out… With your accommodation, you will also be given a bike to explore the island with.
What to Bring?
- Yoga Mat
- Comfortable clothing
- Sun hat
- Beach towel
- Swimming gear
- Walking shoes
- Your sense of adventure