5 DAYS SURF ADVENTURE
On the 5 day Surf Adventure you will surf and explore the northern NSW coastline, shredding the waves in no time, at some of the most amazing beaches in Australia. Surf, relax, make new friends and have the time of your life.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Activity Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Moderate
Group Size Medium Group
We will immerse ourselves in the diverse cultural experience that is Byron Bay, with people from all walks of life calling Byron home. It is a melting pot of surfers, hippies, artists and the rich and famous creating a unique atmosphere. From mountain backdrops, amazing beaches, fine food and a racy nightlife, Byron has something for everyone.
Evans Head is often described as the jewel in the crown of the north coast of NSW, located 1 hour south of Byron. Evans Head is a scenic, peaceful, coastal fishing village located on the banks of the Evans River. Evans is where we will get uncrowded waves all day long.
On our way back up the coast, we will spend some time around the Tweed Coast which is truly a surfers paradise littered with endless beautiful beaches.
- 4 night’s beach front camping in tents (All bedding supplied)
- 7 x 2 hr surfing lessons including surf/yoga warm up
- Lots of FREE surf time and surf guiding with coaching
- Surfboard and wetsuit (Not that you will need a wetsuit as the water is warm all year round)
- 4 x continental breakfast, 5 x healthy lunch, 4 x Dinner (1 x Aussie BBQ)
- Professional photo package
- Morning yoga
- Optional head out on the town for a party
- Choice of different surf spots
- Transport to and from in one of our luxury minibuses
- Lighthouse tour, rainforest walk, skateboarding, stand up paddle boarding, fishing and a host of optional activities
- Campfire jam! Bring your musical instruments!!
- Surf with the dolphins
- Whale spotting
- Visit must see sights and attractions
- Memories to last a lifetime
ALL ITINERARIES CAN BE CUSTOMISED TO SUIT YOUR GROUPS NEEDS AND REQUIREMENTS!!
The 5 Day Surf Adventure – On the first day we meet everyone at the North Burleigh Surf Club –(293 The Esplanade Miami) at 8.30am. You will be dropped back here at approximately 3pm on the last day depending on how good the surf is.
All itineraries are subject to change. A normal day spent with the ASA crew can consist of any of the following depending on the groups requests.
- Morning Yoga
- 2 x surf lessons or 2 x guided surfs
- All meals
- Visits to must see sites and some sightseeing tours
- Night time chilling by the campfire
- Activities such as skateboarding, slacklining, fishing, guided nature walks, dolphin & whale spotting,
kayaking, stand up paddle boarding, volleyball, campfire music sessions or just chilling out reading a book.
- 4 night’s beach front camping in tents (comfortable mattress supplied please bring your sleeping bag and pillow)
What to Bring?
- Sleeping bag & Pillow
- Beach Towel
- Sun Hat
- Comfortable clothing for after surfing
- Comfortable shoes for sightseeing
- Your spirit of adventure