The 10 Day Ultimate Surfing Adventure (Sydney – Brisbane) or (Brisbane – Sydney)
Our 10 day/9 nights Ultimate Australian Surfing Adventure is the number one surfing adventure in Australia. At ASA we realise holidays are times to escape everyday life, so why not go all out and treat yourself to an experience you will treasure for a lifetime.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Activity Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Challenging
Group Size Medium Group
This tour is specifically designed for those of you who prefer the finer things in life such as beach house accommodation, gourmet food, your own private guide and uncrowded surf!
Groups are kept small to ensure the quality of service and limited numbers in the surf. This also allows us to customise many parts of the trip to suit your group’s specific needs.
Travel from Sydney to Brisbane or from Brisbane to Sydney and learn how to surf or be guided to the best surf spots with friends whilst checking out some of Australia’s best coastline.
Immerse yourself in the Australian way of life, pick up new skills, visit must see attractions, national parks and hidden gems along the way.
There is no better way to enjoy your time in Australia than riding waves in the sun and having fun!
- 9 night’s beach house accommodation overlooking some of the best beaches in Australia (All bedding supplied)
- 10 days surf guiding with coaching or
- 10 x 2 hr surfing lessons including surf/yoga warm up
- Unlimited surfing
- Surfboard and wetsuit (Not that you will need a wetsuit as the water is warm all year round)
- Gourmet healthy food which includes 10 x continental breakfast, 7 x healthy lunch, 9 x Dinner (2 x Aussie BBQ)
- Professional photo package
- Morning yoga
- Optional head out on the town for a party
- Choice of different surf spots
- Transport to and from in one of our luxury minibuses
- Lighthouse tour, rainforest walk, skateboarding, stand up paddle boarding, fishing and a host of optional activities
- Campfire jam! Bring your musical instruments!!
- Surf with the dolphins
- Whale spotting
- Visit must see sights and attractions
- Memories to last a lifetime
ALL ITINERARIES CAN BE CUSTOMISED TO SUIT YOUR GROUPS NEEDS AND REQUIREMENTS!!
The 10 Day Backpackers Surfing Adventure (Sydney _ Brisbane) – On the first day we meet everyone at Sydney’s Central Train Station at 8.30am. 10 days later you will be dropped off at Southbank in Brisbane approximately 3 pm on the last day depending on how good the surf is.
The 10 Day Backpackers Surfing Adventure (Brisbane – Sydney) – On the first day we meet everyone at the North Burleigh Surf Club –(293 The Esplanade Miami) at 8.30am. 10 days later you will be dropped off at Sydney’s Central Train Station approximately 3 pm on the last day depending on how good the surf is.
All itineraries are subject to change.
A normal day spent with the ASA crew can consist of any of the following depending on the group’s requests.
- Morning Yoga
- 2 x surf lessons or 2 x guided surfs
- All meals
- Visits to must see sites and some sightseeing tours.
- Night time chilling by the campfire
- Activities such as skateboarding, slacklining, fishing, guided nature walks, dolphin & whale spotting, kayaking, stand up paddle boarding, volleyball, campfire music sessions or just chilling out reading a book.
- 9 nights beachfront accommodation in private beach houses overlooking some of the best beaches in Australia.
- Accommodation is super comfortable and upmarket for those of you who enjoy the finer things in life!
What to Bring?
- Beach Towel
- Sun Hat
- Comfortable clothing for after surfing
- Comfortable shoes for sightseeing
- Your spirit of adventure