Gold Coast Surf Yoga Camp for groups
3 DAY SURF & YOGA CAMP Groups (minimum 4 people)*
“Yoga is a light, which once lit will never dim.
The better your practice the brighter the flame”
B.K.S Iyengar: YOGA THE PATH TO HOLISTIC HEALTH
Step away from the daily grind. Disconnect from technology. Reconnect your Body and Mind with Spirit.
Located on the beautiful beachfront of Fingal Head, our camp is set in an eco-friendly, tranquil, tropical location. Furthermore, there are amazing ocean views from your villa.
All meals are vegetarian and lovingly prepared by one of our amazing chefs. Please advise of any dietary requirements at the time of booking and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Our camp is a beautiful spot to experience your yoga journey, relax by the beach and take a bush walk. This is the perfect opportunity to deepen your connection with yourself and the world.
At the camp, participants and teachers embark on a powerful and transformative journey. A place to relax, learn about yourself and overcome physical, mental, and emotional obstacles. This is the place to feel renewed, recharged and inspired. You will gain the knowledge and practical yoga tips to apply to their daily life. Moreover, the location is uplifting, set amongst incomparable nature. This is probably one of the most breathtaking spots on the planet!
After morning Yoga, it’s now time to learn to surf on the beautiful beaches of the Gold Coast. For beginners, we offer 2 lessons daily. For intermediate surfers we offer surf guiding and coaching with video analysis available. And for advanced surfers, we offer the most extensive coaching service with our legendary coach Clayton Nienaber. He used to coach the South African team and the likes of Jordy Smith and co. Advanced coaching can be customed to suit your needs for an extra cost.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Activity Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Challenging
Group Size Medium Group
Our 3 day WEEKEND Gold Coast Surf and Yoga Camp is perfectly designed to lift a group of mates soul’s and make you feel grounded and supported by the Earth.
- Yoga and meditation
- Chakra activation
- Healing ring full moon celebration (Fire ritual – Kundalini yoga, meditation, celebration)
- Optional Sunday excursion to Burleigh Heads headland to enjoy drumming, fire shows and dancing
- Healthy organic meals, breakfast, lunch and dinner (All dietary requirements are catered for)
- Learning to surf on some of Australia’s most picturesque beaches
- Surf guiding
- Exploring the Gold Coast and surrounding areas
- Stunning sightseeing tours
*The price is per person and it’s only available for groups of a minimum of 4 people to book for the camp to go ahead.
- 2 nights shared accommodation in a beachfront villa (4 people)
- Use of all camp facilities including the pool
- Airport transfers
- 90min morning yoga and meditation
- 90min afternoon yoga and meditation (optional extra)
- Chakra activation
- Healing ring full moon celebration
- Healthy organic meals breakfast, lunch and dinner(all dietary requirements are catered for)
- Unlimited herbal teas, fruits and snacks throughout the day
- Intro opening and closing circles
- 3 x 2hr surfing lessons
- Or 3 x 2hr Guided free surfs with coaching
- Surfboard and wetsuit
- All bedding
- Choice of different surf spots
- Transport to and from in one of our air-conditioned luxury mini bus
- Memories to last a life time
- Professional surfing photo package
- Fingal Head lighthouse tour
- Boomerang throwing lesson
EXTRA DAYS CAN BE ADDED TO THIS PACKAGE UPON REQUEST. PHONE 1300 499 617 TO INQUIRE!
OPTIONAL EXTRAS – Massage
– Any Gold Coast sightseeing or tours
– Extra surf lessons
– Please inquire about anything else you may need
The Gold Coast is a vibrant little city with a hip and happening surf culture. The Gold Coast is renowned for its world-class waves, stunning beaches, famous nightlife and lush hinterland making the Gold Coast a must visit.
Accommodation is located in fully self contained beachfront villas in the Fingal Head Holiday Park. The location is an amazing back drop for an epic surf yoga camp.
What to Bring?
- Yoga Mat
- Comfortable clothing
- Sun hat
- Beach towel
- Swimming gear
- Walking shoes
- Your sense of adventure