The Australiana Package includes 2hr surf lesson and the entrance on Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary. This is one must do experience on the Gold Coast that you will never forget!
Learn to surf in the morning and visit one of the Gold Coast’s most popular tourist destinations. With over 1000 native animals, the Sanctuary is home to one of the world’s largest collections of Australian wildlife. To enhance your experience even more, you will see many of our iconic species in their natural habitat. In addition, you will be face-to-face with extraordinary wildlife in exciting daily shows and hands-on encounters.
Finally, you can cuddle a koala, feed kangaroos and take a photo holding a crocodile. Or even discover Lost Valley – a forgotten world where you’ll be able to interact with exotic species! Free-flying birds and exotic reptiles, just to name a few. Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary is a holiday must-do!
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Activity Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Challenging
Group Size Small Group
Learn to surf in the morning on one of the Gold Coasts iconic beaches and receive a FREE photo package of your highlights. Then visit one of the Gold Coast’s most popular tourist destinations. With over 1000 native animals, Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary is home to one of the world’s largest collections of Australian wildlife.
See many of our iconic species on display in their natural habitat or come face-to-face with extraordinary wildlife in exciting daily shows and hands-on encounters.
Cuddle a koala, feed a kangaroo, have a photo holding a crocodile or discover Lost Valley – a forgotten world where you’ll be able to interact with exotic species, free-flying birds and exotic reptiles.
Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary is a holiday must-do!
- 2 hour learn to surf lesson
- 20-minute Surf/yoga warm up
- A free photo package of your surfing highlights
- Free transfers to the surfing location on the day
All surfing equipment
Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
- Lunch at CWS
- Kanguru’s and Lorikeet feeding
- Australiana Sheep Show
- Free Flight Bird Show
- Aboriginal Dance Show
- An experience of a lifetime
Suggested Itinerary for the “Australiana Package”
- 8:30 am – Group is picked up from North Burleigh and taken to a surf spot – usually Kingscliff or Coolangatta
- 9:00 am (approx) – 30-minute yoga warm-up followed by 2 hours lesson
- 11 am – 30-minute boomerang throwing lesson
- 12 pm – drive to Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary for lunch
- 12:30 – 1:15 pm Check-in and have Lunch at CWS
- 1:30 pm – Free time to look at Lost Valley or feed kangaroos
- 2 pm – Australiana Sheep Show
- 2:30 pm – Free Flight Bird Show
- 3:30 pm – Aboriginal Dance Show
- 4 pm – Lorikeet feeding
- 4:30pm – Depart
What to Bring?
- Comfortable clothing
- Your swimwear
- A towel
- A bottle of water
- Your camera
- Your adventure spirit