2 DAY SURF YOGA CAMP
Our 2 day surf yoga camp is the ideal surf/yoga experience for those of you who are limited on time. Come surf and discover the beautiful Tweed Coast. Surf all day, make new friends and enjoy everything this amazing part of the world has to offer.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Activity Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Moderate
Group Size Medium Group
Our 2 day surf yoga camp is set on the beautiful Tweed Coast, a secret surfing paradise packed with great surfing beaches.
Discover the quiet estuaries, charming villages, gorgeous beaches and world heritage wilderness surrounding this north coast gem. The Tweed Coast has something for everyone.
Our 2 day surfing yoga escape will have you up and riding all the way to the
beach at some of the most beautiful beaches in the world. All surf lessons
are run by our fully accredited surf coaches and designed for beginners
through to advanced.
- 1 night’s beach front camping in tents
- 3 x 2 hr surfing lessons including surf/yoga warm up
- Lots of FREE surf time and surf guiding with coaching
- Surfboard and wetsuit (Not that you will need a wetsuit as the water is warm all year round)
- 1 x continental breakfast, 2 x healthy lunch, 1 x Aussie BBQ Dinner
- Professional photo package
- Morning yoga
- Choice of different surf spots
- Transport to and from in one of our luxury minibuses
- Lighthouse tour, rainforest walk, skateboarding, stand up paddle boarding, fishing and a host of optional activities
- Campfire jam! Bring your musical instruments!!
- Surf with the dolphins
- Whale watching
- Memories to last a lifetime
ALL ITINERARIES CAN BE CUSTOMISED TO SUIT YOUR GROUPS NEEDS AND REQUIREMENTS!!
The 2 day surf yoga camp runs from Saturday morning to Sunday afternoon.
FREE transfers from the Gold Coast at 8.00am from the North Burleigh Surf Club –(293 The Esplanade Miami) are available.
You will be dropped back here at approximately 4pm on Sunday depending on how good the surf is.
All itineraries are subject to change. A normal day spent with the ASA crew can consist of any of the following depending on the group’s requests.
- Morning Yoga
- 2 x surf lessons or 2 x guided surfs
- All meals
- Visits to must-see sites and some sightseeing tours
- Nigh time chilling by the campfire
- Activities such as skateboarding, slacklining, fishing, guided nature walks, dolphin & whale spotting,
kayaking, stand up paddle boarding, volleyball, campfire music sessions or just chilling out reading a book.
- 1 night beach front camping in tents at the beautiful Fingal Head (Everything supplied except your sleeping bag & pillow)
What to Bring?
- Beach Towel
- Sleeping bag & pillow
- Sun Hat
- Comfortable clothing for after surfing
- Comfortable shoes for sightseeing
- Your spirit of adventure