The 10 Day Backpackers Surfing Adventure (Brisbane – Sydney)
Our 10 day/9 nights Backpackers Australian Surfing Adventure will give you an experience you will hold on to for a lifetime! Travel from Brisbane to Sydney and learn how to surf with friends whilst checking out some of Australia’s best coastline.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Activity Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Ultimate
Group Size Medium Group
Immerse yourself in the Australian way of life, pick up new skills, visit must see attractions, national parks and hidden gems along the way.
There is no better way to enjoy your time in Australia than riding waves in the sun and having fun! Come and live your dream of life on the beach with us as a surfer.
- 9 night’s beachfront accommodation in shared cabins & tents (All bedding supplied)
- 10 x 2 hr surfing lessons including surf/yoga warm up
- Lots of FREE surf time and surf guiding with coaching
- Surfboard and wetsuit (Not that you will need a wetsuit as the water is warm all year round)
- 10 x continental breakfast, 7 x healthy lunch, 9 x Dinner (2 x Aussie BBQ)
- Professional photo package
- Morning yoga
- Optional head out on the town for a party
- Choice of different surf spots
- Transport to and from in one of our luxury minibuses
- Lighthouse tour, rainforest walk, skateboarding, stand up paddle boarding, fishing and a host of optional activities
- Campfire jam! Bring your musical instruments!!
- Surf with the dolphins
- Whale spotting
- Visit must see sights and attractions
- Memories to last a lifetime
ALL ITINERARIES CAN BE CUSTOMISED TO SUIT YOUR GROUPS NEEDS AND REQUIREMENTS!!
The 10 Day Backpackers Surfing Adventure (Brisbane – Sydney) – On the first day we meet everyone at the North Burleigh Surf Club –(293 The Esplanade Miami) at 8.30am. 10 days later you will be dropped off at Sydney’s Central Train Station approximately 3 pm on the last day depending on how good the surf is.
All itineraries are subject to change.
A normal day spent with the ASA crew can consist of any of the following depending on the group’s requests.
- Morning Yoga
- 2 x surf lessons or 2 x guided surfs
- All meals
- Visits to must see sites and some sightseeing tours.
- Night time chilling by the campfire
- Activities such as skateboarding, slacklining, fishing, guided nature walks, dolphin & whale spotting, kayaking, stand up paddle boarding, volleyball, campfire music sessions or just chilling out reading a book.
9 night’s beachfront accommodation in shared cabins & tents (Comfortable mattress supplied)
What to Bring?
- Sleeping bag & pillow
- Beach Towel
- Sun Hat
- Comfortable clothing for after surfing
- Comfortable shoes for sightseeing
- Your spirit of adventure